|Location|| ||219 S Front St|
Fremont, OH 43420-3059
|Base Pay|| ||$710.00-$994.00 / Week|
|Employee Type|| ||Yearly Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement the locally coordinated public transit-human service transportation plans.
- Coordinate, review and monitor program contract goals and activities to ensure performance and compliance standards are achieved.
- Coordinate and manage the Ohio Department of Transportation Mobility Management website activity.
- Conduct Travel Training activities.
- Review and update the locally coordinated public transit-human service transportation plans annually.
- Plan and coordinate council meetings, prepare and provide agendas, and maintain meeting minutes.
- Work with the Mobility Management team to develop solutions and design best practices to meet public transportation needs and gaps in services.
- Meet one-on-one with: riders, major employers, economic development groups, local business association, human service agencies, local governments and funders to research and develop transportation solutions.
- Provide and expand access to information about transportation providers, transportation options, and referrals. Advocate for alternative transportation solutions for community members.
- Coordinate local Car Fit events incorporating the Travel Training component and participation in Safety Town.
- Develop a marketing campaign working with coordination councils. Conduct outreach.
- Assist with research and development of funding opportunities and writing grants.
- Maintain record-keeping systems, reporting logs and provide reports as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include the following:
- Interview, hire, and train employees.
- Plan, assign, and direct work.
- Appraise performance.
- Reward and discipline employees.
- Address complaints and resolve problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education: Required Bachelor degree in business management, transportation, social services or related field.
Experience: Three to five years’ experience in transportation, business administration, or social services working with seniors and/or the disabled and one to three years supervisory experience. Five to seven years’ experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software and one to three years’ experience working with transportation scheduling or reporting software.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to be reached by cellular phone during business hours and after hours.