Tap House 24 is looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join our team.
|Location|| ||24 S. Indiana Street|
Greencastle, IN 46135
|Base Pay|| ||$2.13 / Hour|
|Other Compensation|| ||Tips|
|Employee Type|| ||Part Time|
|Job Category|| ||Tap House 24|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||None|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Bartender is responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following recipe specifications to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
• Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
• Serves food and drinks to all bar guests.
• Completes assigned opening and closing side work.
• Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks.
• Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions.
• Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale system.
• Performs duties noted on the daily tasks & cleaning schedule.
• Ensures compliance with various state statutes, including all pertinent liquor laws.
• Must have a valid (or able to obtain) Indiana liquor license.
• Professional appearance – including a smile – is always expected.
• Must have an open availability and be willing to work weekends and holidays.