|Location|| ||24 S. Indiana Street|
Greencastle, IN 46135
|Base Pay|| ||$2.13 / Hour|
|Other Compensation|| ||Tips|
|Employee Type|| ||Part Time|
|Job Category|| ||Tap House 24|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Servers - Waiters are responsible for providing food and beverage services to guests according to service guidelines.
- Establishes a warm welcome and professional atmosphere for guests by giving ultimate service and cooperation.
- Executes each shift's specific assignments and duties, including opening and closing responsibilities.
- Must be knowledgeable of our menus and specials.
- Ensures all food and beverage orders are placed properly, prepared correctly and delivered on time.
- Takes responsibility for sale tickets including proper ringing up and closing of tickets.
- Ensures compliance with various state statutes, including all pertinent liquor laws.
- Must be friendly and courteous to all guests.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Has knowledge of or ability to learn a point of sale computer system.
- Professional appearance – including a smile – is always expected.
- Must have an open availability and be willing to work weekends and holidays.