Tap House 24 is looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join our team.
|Location|| ||24 S. Indiana Street|
Greencastle, IN 46135
|Base Pay|| ||$8.00 / Hour|
|Job Category|| ||Tap House 24|
Line cooks are responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to recipe specifications.
• Follows recipes created by our chef and executes them with great precision and consistency to produce excellent food.
• Food Hygiene awareness and at least basic training
• Food Handling certification required
• Demonstrates knife skills, organization and teamwork.
• Complies with health, safety, and hygiene regulations.
• Knowledge of all vegetables in the raw state through preparation, with the ability to determine the appropriate doneness in regards to cooking times through visual observation.
• Safe and proper care, preparation, storage and rotation of food items.
• Knowledge of safe and sanitary holding temperatures and procedures.
• Maintain a clean, neat and well-organized work area, including but not limited to reach-ins, walk-ins and counters.
• Assists in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
• Performs duties noted on the daily tasks & cleaning schedule.
• Follow verbal and written instructions, ability to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
• Must have an open availability and be willing to work weekends and holidays.