|Location|| ||Wilson Office|
1803 Forest Hills Road
Wilson, NC 27893-3412
|Employee Type|| ||Regular Full-Time|
|Job Category|| ||Physical Therapy |
|Industry|| ||Healthcare |
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Name|| ||Eric Chapman |
|Email|| ||Eric.Chapman@emergeortho.com |
Hours Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm (1hour lunch)
- Perform patient evaluations and formulates treatment plan based on findings.
- Perform appropriate patient care treatment techniques including exercise techniques, modalities, patient and family education.
- Maintain all adequate documentation in timely manner including notes, Medicare certification, gym sheets and charges.
- Communicate with patients and patients’ families for instruction in HEP.
- Communicate with physicians, caseworkers, insurance companies, and attorneys.
- Attend formal continuing education conferences to ensure growth of skills.
- Supervise appropriate personnel including therapy assistants, technicians and ancillary staff.
- Assist with business and administrative facets of practice as deemed by the manager including marketing.
- Assist with formalization of new programs and continue to update present programs for growth of the practice.
- Attend appropriate staff meetings.
- Assist with training of new employees and training of students.
- Maintain all professional license, mandatory certifications, OSHA, HIPAA compliance.
Formal training required which will be indicated by a high school diploma or equivalent and the following:
- Graduate of accredited PT/OT School.
- State of North Carolina Therapy License.
- New graduate acceptable but outpatient clinical experience required.
- Previous experience in an Orthopaedic rehab setting, preferably outpatient setting.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple task and demands.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, providers, and patients.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.