|Location|| ||328 West 34th Street|
New York, NY 10001
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
- Support the Ad Sales team across a variety of sales functions including updating agency contact information, managing and developing sales decks, media plans, campaign delivery and post reports for clients.
- Communicate with various departments to stay current on Music Choice capabilities; Liaise with Ad Sales Marketing, Programming and Creative teams to develop integrated proposals for advertisers across all Music Choice platforms
- Work with the sales team to continually identify and prospect new business by gathering research (i.e., Nielsen Rankers, MRI runs, advertiser spending), evaluating the competitive landscape and reading the industry trades.
- Analyze and forecast potential Ad Sales opportunities within key categories on a continuous basis.
- 1-2 years in media or sales planning/assistant at an agency or network (digital experience a plus)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in client facing meetings, including presentation skills
- Solid understanding of media math
- Must be very proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word; Photoshop is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required