|Location|| ||328 W 34th St|
New York, NY 10001-2401
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Responsible for supporting Consumer Marketing team in development and implementation of on-channel marketing plans across TV and On Demand.
- Develop and execute TV promotional plans in coordination with internal departments (Programming, Creative, Production) across Music Choice platforms such as TV radio channels, On Demand, Web, and App
- Monitor, track progress and provide reporting of marketing and promotional programs with record label & artist management partners tied to artist programs
- Assist with Marketing budget including reconciling monthly statements, processing invoices and PO requests
- Support Marketing team in analysis and research of tools and trends among youth & millennials to help further the development of the brand
- Has hands on, practical knowledge of all Music Choice products and is conversant about our products.
- 1-2 years Marketing and/or Promotions experience (*must have held at least 1 year in a full time staff position)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications commonly used in business environments; working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to multitask
- Organized; demonstrate accuracy and detail; demonstrate effective time management and a proactive, detail and deadline-oriented approach to workflow; able to interact with multi-disciplines/departments
** Must submit cover letter with resume. Applications without cover letters will not be considered **
** References should be former Managers**