|Location|| ||328 W 34th st|
New York, NY 10001-2401
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Responsible for performing reception and office management administrative duties; Provide Human Resources support to include onboarding, benefits and recruitment.
- Oversee reception area, greet guests and accept deliveries
- Responsible for general office administrative duties which include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain supplies for office and kitchen pantry. Maintains relationships with vendors (catering, office equipment, office & kitchen supplies)
- Create, maintain and distribute Admin Duty and KP Duty Lists
- Coordinate HR activities as follows: Act as point of contact for coordination of facility maintenance services to include HVAC/heating, elevator, plumbing, electrical, fire safety, janitorial, security and emergency issues as they arise.
- Assist in fulfillment of recruitment needs to include posting job advertisements and conducting background checks.
- Conduct new hire orientation to include issuing and processing all onboarding documents and ordering New Hire items
- Assist in benefit administration. Responsible for adjustments to participant benefit profiles with insurance carriers. Handle benefit issues with carriers and monthly invoicing.
- Maintain and update personnel data in Kronos (HRIS system)
- Handles ad hoc administrative task and small project within other departments
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of human resources experience.
- Proficiency in PC skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with office procedures and business organizations and routines.
- Proven initiative to establish priorities and handle both routine and non-routine tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Writing skills and strong knowledge of English grammar.