|Location|| ||328 W 34th st|
New York, NY 10001-2401
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Support business strategies that enable the growth of Music Choice by developing and maintaining materials that effectively demonstrate our value propositions. Help execute partnerships and communication strategies that drive product demand, enhance our market presence, and reinforce our brand reputation.
- MVPD Marketing: Create and update marketing materials for Subscription and Youth product launches, clearly articulating their value proposition to ensure successful adoption. Support distribution growth strategies by arming affiliate team with data-driven narratives, partnering with analytics team to tell compelling stories. Analyze materials and their effectiveness; make and implement recommendations on evolving them to best tell our story.
- Label Marketing: Develop and update presentations, proposals, one sheets, and data reports; create processes and timelines, designate point persons on each team, and help instill in them the importance of sharing timely data. Solicit feedback, monitor and analyze engagement, and recommend and implement changes to deliver the best ROI. Help execute promotional plans for strategic artists in support of record label strategy, coordinating with Programming, Creative, and Production; monitor and track campaigns, working closely with research to build program recap templates and case studies that help build our brand and demonstrate our value.
- Strategic Partnerships: Help execute partnerships by managing on- and off-channel creative; build timelines and ensure buy-off from all relevant partners. Work with Programming to develop plans for music and video support; track usage, and assist team with recaps.
- Has hands on, practical knowledge of all Music Choice products and is conversant about our products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Business or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing, research or business development, preferably in music or media
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; experience in Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Soft skills: highly organized; excellent communication skills; ability to independently set priorities; ability to work well under pressure and last minute deadlines; good project management skills; must be curious and possess research ability
**Must submit cover letter with resume. Applications without cover letters will not be considered**