|Location|| ||328 W 34th st|
New York, NY 10001-2401
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Manage the Programming efforts of Country audio and video content for Music Choice’s DSP audio service. Work closely with the Manager of Country Programming to align with the overarching programming strategy of core audio and video products. Oversee mid- to senior-level relationships in the Country genre, leverage relationships to create meaningful listening experiences.
- Drive the programming philosophy and curation strategy related to the Country music genre across Music Choice’s DSP audio service; stay current with trends and the culture of Country music and translate them into compelling music experiences.
- Advanced music and video programming knowledge for building, programming and scheduling of channels and playlists; work with Manager of Country Programming to implement and develop sound programming based on existing strategies and philosophies to grow viewership.
- Ability to utilize and manage research and data to assess content performance, compare network usage against itself as well as competitors, build relevant benchmarks and develop models for forecasting future results.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the competitive digital landscape; assess and determine new ways to get content to listeners as quickly as possible. Evaluate results to determine the success of the ongoing enhancements.
- Manage mid- to senior-level relationships in the Country music community; attend events and represent Music Choice; Identify external opportunities that may enhance programming on the music channels, video products or subscription products to positively impact our branding efforts.
- B.A. or 5+ years of related experience
- Strong relationships/contacts in the Country music community
- Complete knowledge of Country music formats, including the associated culture/lifestyle
- Experience programming and curating experiences in a DSP environment
- Well versed in competitive digital music landscape, including all streaming platforms
- Computer literate