|Location|| ||328 W 34th st|
New York, NY 10001-2401
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Manage the programming of youth-based formats and maintain relationships with outside entities related to assigned channels. Manage departmental projects and maintain external relationships that support the business.
- Manage all aspects of music and video programming including the building, programming and scheduling of youth channels. Implement existing programming strategies and philosophies to grow usage for music channels and video platforms.
- Define and develop the audience profile for youth formats. Utilize research and data to analyze success and areas of growth. Implement changes based on data to influence and improve playback.
- Oversee projects within the Programming Department and participate on cross functional teams with key departments like Content, Marketing, and Ad Sales to help develop unique content and on-screen promotions.
- Champion OnScreen promotions for assigned channels; Participate in OnScreen initiatives; Work closely with Marketing for website, Video on Demand and Video programming format and support for assigned channels.
- Responsible for the development and creation of content and strategic programming initiatives to live across all music and video platforms; Curate experiences that align with our cable partner’s content strategy to secure additional marketing support and favorable placement on their video platforms.
- B.A. or 5+ years of related experience
- Strong music industry relationships/contacts
- Complete knowledge of youth and Pop music, including the associated culture and lifestyles.
- Well versed in the competitive landscape with a focus on youth formats
- Computer literate Excellent Music Master Scheduling Software knowledge (or equivalent software); ability to build formats and refine as necessary