Position Title: Occupational Therapist
Exempt X Non Exempt
Reports to: Clinical Manager
Position Summary: The Occupational Therapist will provide rehabilitative services designed to enable the patient to achieve his/her optimal level of self care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Provides initial and on going occupational therapy assessment and intervention in accordance with currently approved methods and standards of practice as evidenced by:
3. Demonstrates OASIS proficiency as evidenced by:
4. Participates in care management and demonstrates effective and timely communication as evidenced by:
5. Demonstrates timely documentation as evidenced by:
6. Demonstrates commitment to their team and VNSHS as evidenced by:
7. Employee adheres to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
8. Other duties as as assigned.