|Location|| ||1981 MARCUS AVE STE 100|
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
|Employee Type|| ||Full-Time|
The Receptionist is the first introduction that visitors and callers have to an organization, so it is one of the most important positions within Integra Managed Care.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Maintains knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitors' access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Maintain the conference room reservations calendar
- Arrange transportation for RN coordinators.
- Calls for service for copier/ stamp machine
- Keeps the Company office directory updated
- Helps organize and inventory office supplies
- Setup desk for all new hires
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in the role
- Experience working with office equipment, e.g. telephone, fax, scanners, copiers, calculators, etc.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Ability to identify issues of confidentiality and adhere to confidentiality policy at all times
- Prior exposure to medical terminology is helpful
- Working knowledge of customer service principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adept at learning new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presents well in appearance and demeanor
- Superior customer service provider
- Reliable and well organized
- Strong attention to detail
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!