|Location|| ||1981 MARCUS AVE STE 100|
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
|Employee Type|| ||Full-Time|
Creates training solutions to fulfill the development needs of the Managed Care staff including Care Management and UAS nurses; maintains and conducts orientation and training programs to better prepare clinical and non-clinical staff to carry out assigned tasks; identify learning objectives, selects, and delivers instructional methodologies, manages internal review processes to document consistent adherence to established protocols and regulatory requirements; promotes quality assurance, customer service, member and provider satisfaction in all departmental activities; conducts quarterly case review audits to identify ongoing training opportunities.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs to prepare employees for assignments.
- Identify learning objectives and deliver instructional methodologies to facilitate learning and development; manage internal review process to document consistent adherence to internal protocols and regulatory requirements.
- Assess trainee performance to evaluate training and development effectiveness; evaluate staff performance with regard to quality reviews; create system generated reports as needed.
- Provides care management through a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet a member’s health needs.
- Identify problems; study standards; evaluate outcomes to recommend and construct training documents and operational policies.
- Completes New York State UAS Initial Assessment Tool and/or Clinical Reassessment used to define eligibility for community based long term care services; develops plan of care for members per policy and procedure.
- Assist staff as needed, to determine areas that require immediate remediation and assist in resolving inconsistencies.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Knowledge and skill to utilize and apply clinical guidelines to staff development exercises, policies, and programs.
- Strong working knowledge of managed care regulatory guidelines on the local, state and federal level is necessary to design and implement staff development programs.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Master’s Degree, preferred.
- Three years of experience in managed health care organization, Managed Long Term Care or Home Care program, preferred.
- Working knowledge of UAS assessments
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and with cultural sensitivity.
- Skilled in communicating with technical and business constituencies in writing effective business specifications and requirements.
- Experience in managing review processes that promote adherence to established operational protocols, preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
- Valid driver’s license required
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!