|Location|| ||1981 MARCUS AVE STE 100|
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
|Employee Type|| ||Full-Time|
The Performance Improvement Specialist is responsible for assisting in developing, implementing, and evaluating Integra's performance improvement activities. This includes, but is not limited to: I) supporting the organization's performance improvement process; 2) identifying performance trends; and 3) prioritizing and recommending improvements through data-driven analysis. The PI Specialist also plays a role in ensuring compliance with all State and Federal contractual requirements regarding quality management. The PI Specialist will, as needed, investigate specific areas of concern as identified by lntegra leadership. The PI Specialist reports to the Quality Management and Improvement Director.
- Responsible for supporting Integra's performance improvement process. This includes, but is not limited to,Provide consultative services for Integra staff toward meeting standards of performance and organizational compliance, including providing education to Integra staff on performance expectations as well as the latest information on quality techniques and standards
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement, particularly in clinical areas;
- Developing of an annual performance improvement project and seeing it through to its conclusion, including development of its year-end report;
- Identifying data resource needs and working with parts of the organization responsible (e.g., IT) to implement modifications
- Use the principles of continuous quality and pe1formance improvement to monitor functions and drive organizational change
- Perform periodic performance reviews and targeted audits as determined by Integra leadership and performance trends.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree m a health-related related field such as healthcare management, .healthcare informatics,
- Experience: At least four years working in positions of increasing responsibility in a healthcare or managed care setting, preferably with familiarity with large data sets and quality initiatives
- Familiarity with Managed Long-Term Care and New York State Department of Health programs, including Star ratings
- Strong organizational skills and a thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office and Windows), especially proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Ability to write reports, design forms, retrieve data, and speak effectively with management and staff
- Ability to work and manage problems independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with all levels of an organization Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that is easy to understand
- Certification, registration, or licensure in New York State as appropriate, based on education/training
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!