|Location|| ||1981 MARCUS AVE STE 100|
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
|Employee Type|| ||Full-Time|
This role will successfully organize and lead multiple cross-functional project teams to deliver timely results on high visibility strategic initiatives. These projects will have a variety both scale and scope, interfacing with all areas of business and have direct visibility to senior management.
As a Project / Business Analyst, you will be working as part of a team to champion the delivery of assigned project and programs, as well as all of the services related to project management and program management tools. Hands-on experience with data analysis and reporting is required for someone to be successful in this role.
- Manage assigned projects through utilization of project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met.
- Lead cross-functional project teams from concept to launch, through to lessons learned and closeout of project. Work independently with minimal supervision to establish priorities, activities, and specific direction given to the project team toward meeting project completion dates.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis. Clearly communicate overall deliverables to all team members and provide clear, frequent and effective communication to key stakeholders in an interdependent environment.
- Through collaboration with assigned project teams, identify project risks, including probability and impact, and develop mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions and individuals associated with the project lifecycle and maintain overall project documentation.
- Lead cross functional process improvement initiatives and continually explore new avenues for improving business and operational processes, workflows, and KPI’s for both clinical and non-clinical aspects for overall quality of service/output.
- Champion the development and execution of communications, review and continuous improvement of PMO tools, systems and methods, mentor and develop employees in Project Management.
- Identify business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions can consist of process improvement, organizational change, strategic planning and policy development and information system solutions.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management in a mid-size healthcare organization and ability to work in a cross-functional project environment.
- Experience managing multiple functional teams which sponsored or owned projects.
- Experience with projects having a wide variety of organizational scale and scope preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and conduct regular management reviews and provide updates at all levels of the organization.
- Work well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams and able to facilitate decision making based on what is best for the business.
- Demonstrate High attention to detail, quality and accuracy High energy and work ethic, responsible, self-starter, team player.
- Exhibit a “no job too small” attitude with strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage and communicate across boundaries, build cross-functional collaboration, and influence without direct authority.
- Ability to identify critical issues from varying points of view and make timely, high quality decisions.
- Must have successfully and simultaneously managed multiple projects from concept through implementation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite. Knowledge of project management principles, including proficient use of project management tools and software such as MS Project and other collaborative systems.
Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change, comfortable with change, can make decisions or act without the full picture. Ability to bring necessary structure to move projects forward and improve existing and often undocumented processes.
Business Acumen: Understands the overall business and specifically how projects impact the business.
Drive for results: Pushes self and others for results, tracks and communicates progress and consistently achieves or exceeds goals.
Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
Interpersonal Savvy: Builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact, and can interact across all levels of the organization; motivate and inspire others.
Strategic Agility: Has ability to understand broad strategy and can envision future possibilities; can anticipate and plan for risk mitigation.
Negotiating: Can be diplomatic while effectively settling differences, gains trust quickly.
Planning: Can accurately plan out, organize and prioritize tasks, estimate timing, and resources required; effectively anticipates and adjusts for roadblocks, sets realistic goals.
Conflict Management: Good at providing neutral third party perspective, demonstrates active listening, not afraid to address conflicts, effective at identifying common ground and gaining agreements.
Technical and Professional Expertise: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiating; managing change; planning and organizing teamwork; ability to address difficult situations; resolve ambiguous and conflicting requirements.
- BS degree / equivalent plus 5-8 years or MS plus 3-5 years’ experience in business or related field.
- Project Management education / training and / or PMP certification highly desirable.
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!