|Location|| ||1981 MARCUS AVE STE 100|
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
|Employee Type|| ||Full-Time|
The Care Management Operations Specialist will define and capture relevant performance metrics for analysis and reporting purposes and provide insight into operating performance for the purpose of making recommendations for improvements. Under administrative direction, the CM Operations Specialist is responsible for managing and coordinating complex administrative projects and activities that require a high degree of specialized knowledge. Conducts research, provides data, makes recommendations, and implements solutions to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with internal departments including enrollment, UAS, quality, member services, membership and eligibility to develop operational processes and functional workflows to optimize member care coordination.
- Supports implementation of short and long term goals and objectives to ensure that projects are successfully completed in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Supports the research, analysis and implementation of best methods and practices relative to achievement of specified organizational goals and operational objectives
- Oversees coordination between divisions/departments throughout duration of projects.
- Develops workflows and training material to support Care Management operations and ongoing staff education and development.
- Provides operational oversight and support on various departmental projects as directed.
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes departmental performance dashboards and reports to provide functional analysis of Care Management, member services, enrollment, and UAS department operations.
- Develops and provides weekly and monthly reports for management to ensure adherence to internal policies and NYS regulatory requirements.
- Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Exercises independent judgment to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintain confidentiality.
- Prepares, distributes and tracks specific departmental projects and reports as required for the VP, senior management.
- Remains consistent with all standardized data reporting and tracking procedures designated by the VP and senior management
- May assist in preparing and monitoring annual departmental or divisional budget
- May supervise, train, and evaluate staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience in planning, business, finance, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be proficient in technical writing including analyzing data, preparing graphic representations, charts, statistical and financial tables, and narratives.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, experience working under deadlines, and strong understanding of project management from start to finish.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Knowledge of administrative and management practices.
- Knowledge of research techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Knowledge of presentation requirements and methods.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff, members, and community contacts/vendors
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!