|Location|| ||555 Beichl Avenue|
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Maximum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Material handlers deliver printed products to and from all departments. Including laying paper down for presses. They ensure that all finished product is prepped for final shipment to our clients. They must have the ability to work in a team environment while doing so in a safe and efficient manner. They also receive in product, confirm it matches the Purchase order and delivers to the assigned departments.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certified preferred; roll clamp certified is a bonus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability. Ability to use specialized computer software.