|Location|| ||1312 Locust Street|
Des Moines, IA 50309
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt FT|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Maximum Experience|| ||7 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for managing accounting functions including check runs, AP vendor requests, reviewing all prepaid and debt reconciliations, ACH onboarding, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial reports. This individual will also select and hire employees, provide training and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 5 or more years accounting experience.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Experience working with accounting principles and accounting software. Sage and Doc-Link (Altec) experience highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with clients, senior management, and support personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.