|Location|| ||555 Beichl Avenue|
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt FT|
|Industry|| ||Manufacturing, Printing|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Maximum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Material handlers deliver printed products to and from all departments, including laying paper down for presses. They ensure that all finished product is prepped for final shipment to our clients as well as receive in product, confirm it matches the purchase order, and delivers to the assigned departments.They must have the ability to work in a team environment while doing so in a safe and efficient manner.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, dental, vision, 401K, disability and more.
Applications can be picked up at 555 Beichl Avenue in Beaver Dam or apply online at mittera.com.
- One to three years related experience and/or training required
- Forklift certified preferred; roll clamp certified is a bonus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to use specialized computer software
- Good judgment and decision-making ability